Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yosemite

Last week we spent the week camping in Yosemite. We had a great time!





It was COLD in the mornings. Aunt Jackie was trying to help keep Gracie girl warm.

Nate of course loved his bath . . .

. . . it took Gracie 3 or 4 days before she would even sit down in it.

Justin and I took a longer hike one day and got to have a picnic by this beautiful river.

We got really wet hiking the mist trail.


Gracie was having a bad hair day.

Playing with a cousin is so much fun!

Yosemite Falls

Gracie loved riding in the backpack.


I think she ate some dirt as a part of every meal.

We had crazy thunder storms the second half of the week.


1 comment:

kathyjenison said...

Jamie it's so fun to take a peak at your life. Kyle and I just got your letter about Wycliffe. We are so excited for you guys. I love that God is taking you to Cameroon! I can't wait to hear more of what He does though you both!

kathy