Monday, April 26, 2010

Funny Girl

Gracie sure keeps us laughing these days. This weekend, I was nursing Anna. When I was finished Gracie said, "Oh Mommy, baby sister done drink a milk! Praise the Lord!" Didn't know she'd be so excited about that :).

She also put on Justin's shoes on Saturday and went walking around the living room saying, "Gracie going to work. Fly Daddy's airplane." When Justin asks her what is inside of his airplane, she says, "kids, medicine and missionaries." Sometimes she adds mail and food too!

I gave Anna a bottle the other day. When I was done I set it on the table and went back into the bedroom to get something. I came out and heard Gracie saying "baby sister, need a bit more milk?" And this is what I saw.




2 comments:

JeniGerlach said...

Jamie, I love your stories. Seeing the pictures of your beautiful children helps me feel more connected to your life. Keep writing. We love hearing.

Rachael said...

Ana done drink a milk...praise the Lord! Priceless! I laughed out loud reading that one:)