Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Psalm 23

Justin has been reading Psalm 23 to us each night after dinner for about a month. Here is the result!

My favorite part is "my emenies!"

On another note, Justin & I started a new month of french classes today! We are both making progress, and most days we enjoy the process :). I am currently learning how to speak in the past tense. So simple for a little 2 year old to learn, but not so simple for this 28 year old. Thank you for praying for us! We know God is answering and we see His grace daily.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Great job, Gracie! I wonder how many times she would have repeated it? Thanks for teaching the girls Scripture, Jamie and Justin!

Jackie Erselius said...

I'm getting teary-eyed...love you Gracie!

Christie said...

I love the way she says "eminiees"! So precious!