Saturday, September 27, 2008

JAARS, Part 2

We went on an outing this morning to see the plane Justin is going to fly next week! After exploring, Gracie and I came back to the apartment so she could take a nap and Justin stayed at the plane for a few hours to prepare for his flights next week.

From Gracie's perspective, "I'm happy to get to go see Daddy's plane!"

"The trees are more fun to look at than the camera or the airstrip behind us."



"Wow these are big doors!"

"Grunt. What's going on here?"

"The Helio!!! Finally! I've heard Daddy say so much about this plane."

"Daddy says he has to check the fuel before he can fly."


"I'd better get used to sitting in planes. I think there will be a lot of flying in my future!"

"Mommy, will you please stop taking so many pictures of me? I'm getting tired."

2 comments:

Jackie Erselius said...

oooh! I didn't know that we could leave comments!!! This is the 3rd time I have looked at your blog this weekend while I have been on my computer working on my paper. I just love looking at what you're doing and most of all at the cutie pie :)I cannot get over her new "sucking" thing! She is intense about it! And her "camera face" gives her the cutest little una-brow (spell?). Well, I love you guys and I'm praying for you! Happy flying tomorrow Justin!!!

Jackie Erselius said...

FYI I have no idea why it's posting under "not a cornfield"! That is the most random thing! This is Jackie (your sister!) not some freak that is looking at your baby :0